Riviera Broadcasting is seeking a part time Air Talent to assist our programming operations for Riviera Broadcasting’s three Phoenix stations – Hot 97.5/ 103.9, Power 98.3/ 96.1, and The Wow Factor 95.1/94.9.
The part-time on-air host will be an integral part of the programming department. Demonstrating a high level of professionalism, excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills and the ability to effectively communicate internally with colleagues and externally with clients.
Maintains composure when faced with difficult situations or personalities, and thrives in a fast-paced environment always conducting oneself in a professional manner as a representative of the Riviera Broadcasting team on and off the clock.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Follow and enforce FCC regulations, station and company polices, including implementing station’s/state’s EAS procedures. Replace Protect the license with this.
- Promote the Company and clients of the Company by planning and attending in-person appearances such as community events, including hosting and assisting at charity functions and remote broadcasts.
- Perform necessary and required technical functions of assigned air-shift, including the performing and logging of engineering readings.
- Completely familiar with Wide Orbit automation system, Voxpro, Adobe Audition and other cursory studio/broadcast equipment.
- Assure thorough, advance preparation of content, commercials, technical arrangements and show elements.
- Adept and consistent at creating and delivering social networking content (Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
- Maintain and build working relationships with co-workers, customers, vendors and the general public.
- Act in a professional manner when representing each station.
- Attend and participate in meetings are required.
- Report to work on time and work established schedule/hours. Ability to work other hours or alternate schedules as needed, as assigned or required.
- Complete other duties as requested and needed
- Ability and willingness to be coached and directed by Program Director.
- Ability to work in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Ability to work established schedule and other hours as needed. Availability required, weekends and week day fill-in.
- Travel to and attend station promotional appearances including sales appearances.
Related Work Experience: Minimum 3 years on-air experience in a medium/large market.
Mailing Address: Riviera Broadcasting, Attn: HR 4745 N 7th St, Suite 410, Phoenix, AZ 85014