Position requires a highly organized, driven individual. Ideal candidate must be able to meet deadlines, be solution-oriented and have excellent written/verbal communication skills. Must be able to take direction and build rapport with clients and listeners.
- Responsible for all street presence execution: this includes scheduling of all PA’s for station(s) events and maintaining accurate calendars for events/promotions on station(s) web sites, mobile apps and social networks
- Coordinate intern recruitment and training program
- Coordinate content for and schedule station(s) email blasts, social networking notifications, etc.
- Maintain, contribute and distribute weekly notes from all promotion’s meetings
- Attend all major events and act as liaison between sales/programming/promotions and promoters/talent/bands coordinating communication and deliverables (meet and greets, interviews, etc.)
- Assist the Program Director with prize Inventory, listener notification and provide listeners will the best customer service experience at prize pack up
Core Competencies Required
- Builds Rapport
- Demonstrates Flexibility/Resilience
- Strives for Results
- Takes Direction
- Builds Customer Loyalty
Related Work Experience: Minimum 2 years of promotions or street team experience.
Apply online through any of our station websites listed below or by mail.
www.hot975phoenix.com , www.power983.com, www.951thewowfactor.com
Mailing Address: Riviera Broadcasting, Attn: HR 4745 N 7th St, Suite 410, Phoenix, AZ 85014