KMVA Part-Time Morning Show Producer / On-Air Talent
Part-time on-air host and local producer for The Jubal Show
- Protect the license (via complete comprehension of FCC regulations, EAS procedures, and pay-for-play/plugola rules).
- Completely familiar with Wide Orbit, Voxpro, Adobe Audition and other cursory studio/broadcast equipment.
- Professional both in demeanor and dress both on and off the air (answering phones, interacting with listeners at events, etc.).
- Adept and consistent at creating and delivering social networking content (Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
- Create and load daily recorded promo
- Maintain Morning Section of website (adding/modifying content and layout to maximize traffic/interaction)
- Create, edit and deliver regular morning show social media content
- Localization of Jubal Morning Show
- Liaison between morning show talent and producers.
- Works 20 hour per week/production shift/show prep.
Core Competencies Required
- Accepts Coaching/Criticism
- Shows Creativity
- Strives for Results
- Builds Customer Loyalty
- Embodies Organization Image
Related Work Experience: Minimum 5 years on-air experience in a medium/large market.
Mailing Address: Riviera Broadcasting, Attn: HR 4745 N 7th St, Suite 410, Phoenix, AZ 85014